Keeping your teeth healthy isn’t as simple as just brushing your teeth. At Southwood Dental Studio we want our patients to have healthy smiles for life! Here are some helpful tips
to keep your teeth healthy and strong!
1. Don’t go to bed without brushing! (You don’t want the germs and plaque that have built throughout the day to sit on you all night.)
2. Brush properly! (A poor job of brushing is just as bad as not brushing at all!)
3. Don’t forget your tongue! (Use a tongue scraper to get rid of bacteria build-up.)
4. Use a fluoride toothpaste for brushing.
5. Floss AND Brush! Flossing is just as important as brushing
6. Drink more water! (It also helps to flush away food residues in your mouth that can otherwise lead to bacteria build-up.)
7. Limit sugary and acidic foods. (This will help protect your tooth enamel and keep your teeth strong!)
8. Visit us at Southwood Dental Studio in London, twice a year for a professional cleaning and dental check-up.
Follow these tips above to keep up good oral healthcare! Feel free to contact us with any questions. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!